Don't worry, we aren't going to ask you every little detail and we often work best when we have more loose reins so to speak to get the job done in freely artistic manner. We know the industry, the latest trends, what is a good idea, and what isn't on a website and we can give you suggestions for what will work for your target audience.
Here is a basic outline of the things we need for a website project;
- An outline of how many pages and what they will be called.
- A few color choices to use.
- Photos that you want to have on each page - it works best if you email us one or two emails with the photos or send us a CD, it takes us longer and is more expensive if you email us 20 emails for 20 photos, it would be better to send one email with all 20 with a list of how to identify the photos.
- Text for each page - again send us one email with a MS Word document for each page. It is most efficient if you send us the final copy of your text and not a draft. It ends up costing you more if we have to revise the text or add it multiple times and we charge extra for writing or editing content. You are better off sending us the final copy to save you money.
- Site Style - send us a example or a description of the type of style you are looking for.
- Site examples - send us a few examples of links to websites that you feel best fit the look or the feel you are going for.
- Timeline - let us know your expectations and when you need to have the site completed by.
- Functions list - let us know the type of functions you would like on your site. (Contact Us form, simple paypal payment buttons, store front/e-commerce system, photo galleries, videos, slide shows or flash intros).
- A deposit - we require 50% deposit upfront and 50% when the project is completed. We take Paypal and credit cards. Visit our Payment page to make a payment.
Contact us to get started on your project!