Spices (your post content) can make all the difference. You may even have to learn some secret ingredients like Kasha and I have in our Chili recipe to learn how Facebook can work better for your business.
Facebook is a valuable tool to market ANY business, and the most common mistake we see companies make is they make facebook all about them, and sell, sell, sell on their pages. Facebook is truly unique because the people using it are on it to have fun, stay in contact with their friends and find out information. We tell clients that facebook is not about you, it is about them.
- The more someone comments on your posts, the more effective it becomes, people are not going to comment on posts if all you are doing is trying to sell to them.
- Facebook has an mysterious algorithm to making your "reach" higher. We can help you with the right recipe to increase your reach.
- We have seen some clients post things that are not professional on their business facebook, always keep it professional and leave your personal preferences out of the posts.
- You have to engage the users to make facebook work for you. This can be done by posting posts that are more informational based, and not so "salesy". Make your post a comment or a question instead of look how great our products are.
- Tell a story rather than pitch
- Increase your reach and that will increase your likes
We manage several facebook campaigns for our clients, we know what works and what doesn't, contact us if you are interested in having a consultation regarding your facebook.